I can’t scroll past this without feeling guilty.
what do you do when you don’t have one? …then you look in the mirror and tell yourself how beautiful you are.
All of my followers are my best friendsReblogging this again, cause my BFF is the best.
My best friend is the reason i’m still here :-)
Yes she is gorgeous actually
She really is
All of them
All of my friends are beautiful
You are what you believe yourself to be.
Don’t be like those people who believe in positive thinking and tell themselves that they’re loved and strong and capable. You don’t need to do that because you know it already. And when you doubt it — which happens, I think, quite often at this stage of evolution — do as I suggested. Instead of trying to prove that you’re better than you think, just laugh. Laugh at your worries and insecurities. View your anxieties with humor. It will be difficult at first, but you’ll gradually get used to it. Now go back and meet all those people who think you know everything. Convince yourself that they’re right, because we all know everything, it’s merely a question of believing.
R.I.P. The 2976 American people that lost their lives on 9/11 and R.I.P. the 48,644 Afghan and 1,690,903 Iraqi and 35000 Pakistani people that paid the ultimate price for a crime they did not commit
this is the only september 11th post I’m reblogging
With so many people either going back to school soon or already being back, I thought I’d help out and offer some resources that I’ve found useful. Also this will probably be forever a work in progress.
- Quizlet - Make flashcards and test yourself where- and whenever
- 30/30 - Sets you an automatic 30 minute timer for each task in a list
- Evernote - Everyone’s probably heard of this, but it enables you to keep your notes in ‘the cloud’ so that you can access them at any time
- Calm - Teaches you calm, which can be very helpful when stressing over school
- 8tracks - (Also an app) Allows you to browse playlists by tags, that have been created by other people. I recommend trying the #study tag
- Coffitivity - (Also an app) Plays coffeshop sounds. For those of you who can’t work when it’s too quiet.
- TED - Lots of smart people talk about important things. This website is gold.
- 10 tips to improve your grammar
- Daily writing tips
- Oxford Dictionary’s Grammar Tips
- Other ways to say …
- Keep it concise
- How to write an abstract
- How to write an essay
- 22 Science-backed Study Tips to Ace a Test
- How to pull an allnighter and still do well on your exam
- Tips for effective study
And other things